In order to give a presentation at the Workshop, a short abstract has to be submitted first until 31 May 2022.
All authors will be notified of the acceptance of their submissions for presentation no later than 4 July 2022.
>>> Note: Platform accepts abstracts until 1 June 09:59 CEST / 31 May 23:59 AKDT.
- The full, camera-ready papers have then be submitted online by 8 September 2022 at the latest.
- Abstracts, papers and presentation slides must be submitted online. Do not fax, mail or email your abstract or paper as it will not be considered.
- As the conference language is English, all abstracts and papers have to be written in English.
- Speakers will pay a REDUCED workshop fee.
- All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.